Al-Mishkat Institute for Information Technology
Al-Mishkat Institute for Information Technology has been established in Mosul – Iraq on 1988. Al-Mishkat institute has a license from Iraqi Ministry of Education.
· Organizing IT and Computer Science courses in different fields.
· Creating and developing Arabic softwares
· Designing and programming Arabic websites.
· Translating books, articles, websites, emails and voice files from and to Arabic language
· Summarizing and translating Arabic books, articles and news.
· Conducting studies, statistic, consultant and scientific researchres.
Research and Studies
In additional to the above services, Al-Mishkat institute corporate with many organizations to establish professional research's background in many fields. Scientific studies, consultant, and some of these projects are:
1. Recognition of Printed and Handwritten Arabic Characters
2. Recognition of Arabic Speech
3. Natural Language Processing – Arabic Language Specifics
4. Midad Al-Bayan: Extended Database for the Holly Quran
5. Machine Translation between Arabic and Oriental Languages
6. Dictionary of IT Terms
Al-Mishkat website (in Arabic) contains a lot of information about science and technology in Arabic world, in addition to many articles about research methodology and research managements. The website also contains:
· Arabic universities and colleges
· Arabic scientific organizations.
· Arabic research centers.
· Arabic training centers
· Arabic journals
· Links to scientific websites
· Scholarship for students.
· The ranking of best Arabic universities.
· Upcoming conferences in Arabic countries
· Upcoming workshops, short courses and training in Arabic countries.
· Scientific prizes and rewards.